Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blind Sight


I am blind, you know, I cannot see the world

There is darkness at noon, oneness at night

I know that the world watches me, with pity , with pain

I just want to tell you all, thanks for the concern, I don't need any


Can you all hear the whispers of the world?

Can you feel the winds of love soothing your soul

and the raindrops in their rhythmic dance, can you hear?

I am only blind, you see, but you have closed the eyes of your heart


The only thing I see is the oneness in this world

Everyone is equal in my eyes, aren't they?

the pauper and the prince , the killer and the priest, look just human to me

If only I can give my vision to you all…..

10 comments:

  1. I am only blind, you see, but you have closed the eyes of your heart...what a profound and true thought...I wish we could get that vision too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing:)

    Really moving and insipiring. The last few words... that call to lend the vision to the 'supposedly' able-visioned, is amazing.

    Look forward to reading more.

    Best wishes!
    VS

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Only if I could give you my vision,
    lest you would have seen,
    The world is beautiful, to have been,
    One's life is divine ..
    and serene..."

    Just 2 liners from my end - as inspired by the master peice above.

    Very thoughtful and deep..

    Lov n Luck,
    Smriti

    ReplyDelete
  4. fav line : Can you all hear the whispers of the World !!!

    Nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. its like u got into a blind man's shoes and wrote this...its perfect and touchy..
    Amitha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vandana,Manisha,Amitha,kart(h)ik-nice name,Mrudula, Illusions ,DJ and smriti, its so beautiful to see so many of you connect with this piece! thanks for all the support,next time u see a blind man...

    ReplyDelete