Thursday, August 27, 2009

My friend, my own


Just like kids, imps we were
Holding hands, naughty grin
Every street, every song
Never once been apart

Teenage came, pangs and pains
Every girl, every lane
Sentimental tales of woe
Every dawn, change the world

Twenty plus, life’s amiss
What went wrong, work went on
Silhouette dreams of soft romance
Every night, rule the world

Trudging on, age has called
Every one, married soon
Company, where is she
Friends and foe called family

Middle life or so it’s called
Kids and clanging sounds of change
She is mom, they are cool
All at home, where are you?

Ashen hair, trials in store
Yes I have some called my own
Eveytime, calling home
He and she are going soon

After dawn , always dusk
Then I feel my wanderlust
Reaching out, you are there
Holding hands, naughty grin

3 comments:

  1. coool... i admit i held my self from posting a comment earlier as i was trying to get a better insite :) and now that i have one - yes, the poem or say your perception.. is very articulate and very real.. and unique in its way,, coz ppl and friends like these are very less and if u have some one like this by your side - its unique...
    keep writinnnn'

    ReplyDelete