Saturday, September 12, 2009

She was...

Desolation, the only gift left behind by death
She never will show her auburn face
again, she lives no more , her final breath
went passing by, my life stood still , just thoughts ablaze

A lifetime back I held her hand , or did she mine?
The tender touch of newborn love pervades as
she smiled away my pains ,I called her valentine
as though the saint will cure mortality, only Love does

As dreams went on and days went by
I grew ,she grew and so did that wretched thorn
in her , which no balm of man can cure or try
what to try , what is left , just tears and dust and memories forlorn

5 comments:

  1. Ouuchhh! Slightly painful...
    but very beautifully laced..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah, as i said , the truth is a lil scary..but thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pic isnt' gud though...!!
    DoNt LiKe It At AlL......

    hahaha thanks and all...wohooo!
    stop the formalitiesss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked both the picture and your words. :)It's really moving.

    ReplyDelete