Saturday, October 10, 2009

Instinctual Stimuli

Waiting at the doorstep, I look for survival

Another being had already fixed my appointment with destiny

There is a murmur of dry leaves being crushed with booted feet

It is Time, he has come for his daily bread


I step outside of myself to see who I am

I couldn't see me the way I was, I run away from me

The outstretched twines of Life's mezzanine floor engulf me

I run and run and run inside me , I stop and see my breath curse me


The ship is ready to leave, I can see his ship, He is cackling with sadness

I walk backwards, and see how much I have come from

The gecko sniggers at the pale thought which crosses without form

I am ready to fly, the parachute calls me in, I am going in now, before the after

2 comments:

  1. hey.. this was indeed very nice.. very individualistic,...
    seems we have all been there some time or the other.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depersonalization, all said and done... Looks strange, like a movie when you dissociate and see yourself do what you are doing then. Result of too much of self analysis or anxiety... but feels good when in control :) Hope.. what a beautiful word.Life is its best when looked at positively :)

    ReplyDelete