Saturday, November 14, 2009

And in the end..

Surreptiously she approaches my pathway,blocking my wind
I set sail on a dream to neverland,far far away,close to my heart
She sat on the sail and steered me to her sinewy sunset
I felt her in that wind,stardust settles in, long after silence

Missing her moving into my sighs,missing her strumming my life
Wishing what all wishes do , moistening my crying smile,
A walk into the known , a step into her unknown, and thus a run in her mine
Memories are dreary milestones of the heart,smiling the sorrows of happier tears

The last time was our first in the first time of our last,
And when I sit on the wall of our death full of fears
Those bricks of stone,enclosing our happy sad Now,
Tells me of that day, when she came to pass,

5 comments:

  1. This is an intriguing line:"The last time was our first in the first time of our last"...beautiful wordplay again!

    Also, strange to see the poem end with a coma! Is it deliberate or a typo? :)

    But the winning line here is: "Memories are dreary milestones of the heart, smiling the sorrows of happier tears"

    It's a pleasure to experience your art. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aa haaa!! nice . . .
    your blogs out here, can probably re define or re name or re live the definition of love, being in love or to love (for few, for sure) -- - - -

    keep writinnn'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vandana, thanks! yes the comma was deliberate...
    The Learner..u have shown u r a learner..Love...yea...Love:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just curious to know, why the decision to end it with a comma? (excuse my typo above:-))

    To lend the piece a sense of continuity? Is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes my dear teacher - am a learner.. . .
    on different subjects rather he he he he!!

    ReplyDelete