Friday, November 20, 2009

and it is,what to say

smile in silence, when to cry
kill me soon, live in joy
i am gone, come again
in my life, you are gone

when in fear, pray to will
will she come, hate to lose
peace to die, hope to rise
someone here, all she has

run away, come here soon
i will miss, you will see
head in heart, soul in tears
you and I, you or I

shattered thought, shining eyes
smile in heaven, hell for me
wait for me, let it be
i am sad, happy less

so you know, why you are
when i am, who is me?
then and now, ever before
and again, only you

6 comments:

  1. Will pick two beautiful lines from this one too:)
    "You will see, head in heart, soul in tears; you and I, you or I"

    This one has too many twists and turns, must say:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    Defines the typical state of dilemna of one's mind ... one's heart .. . one's emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it goes on and off, on and off... Like others have mentioned, thats most typically how our thoughts wander... good job!! :)

    ReplyDelete