Sunday, November 1, 2009

She and I, in this beautiful world

She said no to me, she said yes to none
I said yes to her and yes she heard it too
She said no to life, while I said no to no
I said yes to hope, and hope she does that too

I felt lost in thought, she felt I was lost
I did what I felt, and she felt what I did
Just once in life I knew, what first rains do to me
They fell like drops of tears, I only wish she knew

She told me where to look, and never told me why
I told her how to look, she never asked me why
I dared to dream her dream, she never left me once
And in her dream of mine, she’ll never see me hence

5 comments:

  1. :-)

    very articulate... and movin'

    keep writin'

    Lov n Luck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is unique in more than one ways; amazing twists and turns; strange word-play; unexpected lane-changing of thoughts... Simply beautiful!

    Your craft has touched a new high with this one.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No best lines to pick. I loved it :) Meaningful word play. Simple yet superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Meen to You):

    “Discerning his lines like deliberations in a jigsaw
    Like an entangled ball of wool waiting to release and give in
    Into a fine pattern of warmth and beauty”

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lost for words... I guess i dnt hav to tell why!

    ReplyDelete