Tuesday, December 29, 2009

She is so,Am I hers?

I am sure,so is she
are we sure, need not be
what if that, what if this
will it work,will it miss

yes she knows,so do I
then what's wrong,don't know why
she may think,i may not
It's only her that I have got

I feel free, she seems sad
I am happy,is that bad
All i know,is what is now
I need her,tell me how

every time,when we meet
heart does pound,miss a beat
pinch her cheeks,when I please
happy sad,when she sees

closer I,to her own
every breath,of hers ive known
in her world,of tears and fright
This i know,I'm her right

3 comments:

  1. fantabulous. . . .

    lots many elements of love.. . .

    coupled with quite a lot of confusion . .. yet very confident at the end,..

    Nice . . .

    lov n luck . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a composition... beautiful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS POEM IS VERY BEAUTIFULLY COMPOSED!!

    ReplyDelete