Thursday, December 31, 2009

Doodles of my being

Meditative,pensive,reflective visions of my happy-weary world
a touchpoint of stillness,agonizing calm,with a roar of silence
a black and white mirage,a single strand of the sound in red
its beautiful,isn't it,when the flower gods decide to doom the bloom

Riding fast on a sighway,slush hits you on your mind,no cover
the faces of my incongruous pitiable earthmates,droop in a one lipped smile
they walk back too soon,before the world stops to run away from them,how funny
I call out my name far far into the emptiness of my full life

we think,we plan,we do and the do thinks ,the think plans,and they fail
do we then just do what is already planned,and then think of what we did?
the train of no coaches,moves on a snake winding soul,black smoke of real lies
I gave birth today to myself,life has stunted my beginning,welcome to my dawn

3 comments:

  1. Very beautifully put - love this more than ur poetry too- very powerful :-)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. the calm is important - its chaotic calm now - it will be more powerfully silent later and things and shapes shall emerge!

    K

    ReplyDelete